Saturday, June 19, 2010

Buttons?




Here are a few dumb questions for those of you who are familiar with Blogger:


How do I add a link underneath my button, so y'all can snag it for your own sites?


And how do I add your button here? I can't for the life of me figure that out!!!


Finally, if I'm not composing this with HTML and instead use the rich-text editor, why don't my line breaks show up in the post? Everything is all mashed together, even though I hit "enter" to separate things.


Thank ya kindly. ;)


☺☺☺☺☺

5 comments:

  1. Well that's weird, now the line breaks are extra-spread apart. Odd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://ladyshuttlemaker.blogspot.com/2009/10/new-game-new-ruleswell-sort-of.html

    thats where i learned about buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you would like me to figure out the codes for people to snag your button, let me know :)

    As for adding other people's buttons, you're going to want to open a 'add a widet,' on the blogger design page, click on the 'HTML/Java' and copy paste whatever button you want to there then click save. Once that's done you can move it wherever you want on your page.

    Lastly, sometimes things in your post get's 'mashed' together. The first thing you want to make sure is if the post is on 'Compose' mode or if it's on 'Edit html' mode. You always want it on compose when your writing. If it's already on compose, then in between your lines you want to separate, put a
    in. This separates the line :)

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i figured out my button on photobucket...
    sorry i can not be of any help
    goodluck!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the blogosphere go 'round. Thanks for leaving yours!