Leslie is a stay-home mom of the three little girls who inspired these pretty flower hair clips. The clips have a grip for staying in soft, baby-fine hair. They can also come with a soft nylon headband for those of you with little bald babies like Leslie's!
To win your choice of any hair clip in Baby Ava's Boutique, visit the shop and then comment back here with your favorite. (Be sure to show some ♥ while you're there!) It's that simple! This is required and must be done before any additional entries will count.
You can do any or all of the following for extra entries into this contest.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE THAT YOU DO, OR ELSE IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS A SEPARATE ENTRY!
1. Blog about this contest, linking back to both this post and Baby Ava's Boutique in your post.
2. Follow Fishing and Wishing on Twitter, and tweet about this contest. Be sure to include "@FishingNWishing" in your tweet, so I can verify your entry.
3. Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar). If you already follow, just leave a separate comment saying so.
4. "Friend" Fishing and Wishing on Facebook. If you already have, just leave a separate comment saying so.
5. Grab my NEW button (right sidebar) and post it on your blog.
This contest will end at 11:59 PM EST on July 5th, 2010, when a winner will be chosen at random. Please make sure I have some way to contact you: leave your email or Twitter/Ravelry/Etsy ID in your first comment, if your Blogger profile doesn't let me view it. Winner must respond within 36 hours of being notified.
Open to U.S. winners only.
Thank you to Baby Ava's Boutique for sponsoring this giveaway. All opinions are my own. I have not been compensated in any way for this post.