Friday, July 2, 2010

Aloha Friday #1


On my main blog, Smellyann Strikes Again, I participate weekly in Aloha Friday. It's a fun meme brought to you by Hawaiian, Kailani, and I thought it might be fun to do here for a change of pace. It's nothing difficult, just requires a quick question for y'all to answer, and then maybe post one of your own on your own blog. So here goes my question this week:
What sort of product would you like to see me feature here?
You can be general, like "baby items" or more specific, like "cloth diapers" - but I'd love to know what you'd like to see!
Thanks, and have fun answering more questions!
☺☺☺☺☺

3 comments:

  1. I'm all about reusing, repurposing, or recycling whenever I can, so I would love to see an emphasis on great green products of ANY kind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love some threads for tatting. there are awesome hand dyed threads. i like the art stuffs...especially FREAKY FRIEDA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back now.

    I love to cook and garden, so I would like to see some reviews on products that fall into those categories. Or "outdoor living" things, like grills, tents, back-yard toys and furniture, etc.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the blogosphere go 'round. Thanks for leaving yours!