THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS, SUSAN M.!!
Today's giveaway comes to you from Kristina in the UK, and her Etsy shop Tantra Beads.
You were missing my neck, weren't you? Wanted to see it again? Well, here it is again for your viewing pleasure! This time, it is being adorned with a $140 USD necklace from Tantra Beads, which was created especially for this giveaway! Isn't it beautiful??
The beads consist of a special type of reactive glass called Double-Helix Triton, which, when in a reduction flame produces a wonderful metallic finish. That's what Kristina tells me. All I know is, this necklace is heavy on my chest; there will be absolutely no chance of your losing it and not being aware that it's missing! It is a substantial piece and truly a treasure. I will miss it when it leaves my hands!
Kristina also used a plastic-coated silver wire to prevent discoloration, and solid silver crimps, crimp corners and clasp.
I'd love for you to check out Tantra Beads and see what else is in the shop. There are a few pieces of already-made jewelry, including this beautiful Daisy Chain Bracelet, or you can buy the beads and make your own jewelry yourself! Also, Kristina will be happy to make your jewelry for you; just send her a "convo"!
In need of a focal bead for your jewelry? Check out this section of the shop, where you can find this lovely red one, among others. Beauty!
If you need more lampworked beads for your project, check out this section where the beads come in sets of five. There is a stunning array of colors and designs, or you can make a special request.
I love these beads from the Pandora-style Charm Beads section, with their frosty finish. Amazing talent! Makes me want to take up jewelry-making on the spot, how 'bout you?
To win this beautiful lampwork glass bead necklace from Tantra Beads, please visit the shop on Etsy and then comment back here with your favorite item in the shop. (Be sure to show some ♥ while you're there!) It's that simple! This is required and must be done before any additional entries will count.
You can do any or all of the following for extra entries into this contest.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE THAT YOU DO, OR ELSE IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS A SEPARATE ENTRY!
1. Blog about this contest, linking back to both this post and Tantra Beads in your post.
2. For every friend you refer who does the following, you will get another entry: enters this contest AND follows Fishing and Wishing via Google Friend Connect. (They have to tell me you sent them.)
3. Follow Fishing and Wishing on Twitter, and tweet about this contest. Be sure to include "@FishingNWishing" in your tweet, so I can verify your entry.
4. Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar). If you already follow, just leave a separate comment saying so.
5. "Friend" Fishing and Wishing on Facebook. If you already have, just leave a separate comment saying so.
6. Grab my button (right sidebar) and post it on your blog.
This contest will end at 11:59 PM EST on August 5th, 2010, when a winner will be chosen at random. Please make sure I have some way to contact you: leave your email or Twitter/Ravelry/Etsy ID in your first comment, if your Blogger profile doesn't let me view your email addy. Winner must respond within 36 hours of being notified.
Open to everyone in the world, woohoo!
Thank you to Tantra Beads for sponsoring this giveaway. I was sent the bead necklace being given away, for review purposes. I did not receive any other compensation. All opinions are, and will always be, my own.