And you know what else is cool about Leo, and all the rest of the Little Lazies that LazyTulip makes? They are one-of-a-kind originals, numbered and named. Which makes them collectibles! I would love to have at least two more, to have a real Little Lazy Monster collection. Hey, LazyTulip - you're going to need to make me a Lazy Collection Stand, mm'kay?
This here is Good Ole Jethro. Isn't he just darling? Look at those puppy-dog eyes. His likes are helping others, banjos, and tirasmisu. Dislikes are fighting, water, and rhubarb. Hehe!
Would you like to own Molly the Magician, here, or one of her Little Lazy friends? Well, you can get each monster by visiting LazyTulip on Etsy, where they are only $7 each! And if you mention that you came from Fishing and Wishing, shipping is FREE!! Yay, for free!!
To win the Little Lazy monster of your choice, visit LazyTulip and then comment back here with the monster you would choose if you won. (Be sure to show some ♥ while you're there!) It's that simple! This is required and must be done before any additional entries will count.
You can do any or all of the following for extra entries into this contest.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE THAT YOU DO, OR ELSE IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS A SEPARATE ENTRY!
1. Blog about this contest, linking back to both this post and LazyTulip in your post.
2. Follow Fishing and Wishing on Twitter, and tweet about this contest. Be sure to include "@FishingNWishing" in your tweet, so I can verify your entry.
3. Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar). If you already follow, just leave a separate comment saying so.
4. "Friend" Fishing and Wishing on Facebook. If you already have, just leave a separate comment saying so.
5. Grab my button (right sidebar) and post it on your blog.
This contest will end at 11:59 PM EST on July 8th, 2010, when a winner will be chosen at random. Please make sure I have some way to contact you: leave your email or Twitter/Ravelry/Etsy ID in your first comment, if your Blogger profile doesn't let me view it. Winner must respond within 36 hours of being notified.
Open to international winners, yay!
Thank you to LazyTulip for sponsoring this giveaway. I was given the "Leo" Little Lazy monster to review for this feature. All of my opinions are, and will always be, my own. I have not been otherwise compensated for this post.