THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS, CHARITY!
Today's giveaway is sponsored by Kathy-June at the Etsy shop Little Port.
Kathy-June is an excellent seamstress, and she has made this patchwork tote bag for one lucky Fishing and Wishing winner! The bag features fabric from doll clothes, quilt projects and aprons for for Bolivian friends, as well as decorative buttons. It has a value of $25.
You could also snag this fabulous reversable apron! I would love to wear that in the kitchen!
Little Port also carries celebration banners, such as this awesome one made entirely from men's shirting. What a fun idea!
To win this cute little patchwork bag from Little Port, visit the shop on Etsy and then comment back here with your favorite item in her shop. (Be sure to show some ♥ while you're there!) It's that simple! This is required and must be done before any additional entries will count.
You can do any or all of the following for extra entries into this contest.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE THAT YOU DO, OR ELSE IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS A SEPARATE ENTRY!
1. Blog about this contest, linking back to both this post and Little Port in your post.
2. For every friend you refer who does the following, you will get another entry: enters this contest AND follows Fishing and Wishing via Google Friend Connect. (Make sure they tell me you sent 'em!)
3. Follow Fishing and Wishing on Twitter, and tweet about this contest. Be sure to include "@FishingNWishing" in your tweet, so I can verify your entry.
4. Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar). If you already follow, just leave a separate comment saying so.
5. "Friend" Fishing and Wishing on Facebook. If you already have, just leave a separate comment saying so.
6. Grab my button (right sidebar) and post it on your blog.
This contest will end at 11:59 PM EST on August 1st, 2010, when a winner will be chosen at random. Please make sure I have some way to contact you: leave your email or Twitter/Ravelry/Etsy ID in your first comment, if your Blogger profile doesn't let me view your email addy. Winner must respond within 36 hours of being notified.
Open to everyone in the whole wide world, w00t!
Thank you to Little Port for sponsoring this giveaway. I have not been compensated in any way for this post. All opinions are, and will always be, my own.