THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS, THIFA AND MELISSA!
Gather 'round, ladies and gents, because I have great news for you: Today's giveaway, sponsored by Miyaki of M Cube on Etsy, will have not one but TWO WINNERS!
Up first, we have this beautiful burgundy crocheted wire flower ring, embellished with a Swarovski crystal in the middle. So cool!!
Secondly, we have this pair of bead and pearl earrings, for the girl who wants to, as Miyaki says in the listing, "Stay pink and feel pink!" Very cute.
At $80, it's not one of the prizes and is out of my price range at the moment, but I just had to show you this gold and pearl bracelet. It's gorgeous! Do you love it?
Here's another piece I love - at $200, it's a little "ouch" for me, but what a great statement necklace!
So have a look around this great store for one-of-a-kind jewelry and accesories!
To win one of these great pieces of jewelry from M Cube, visit the shop on Etsy and then comment back here with your favorite item in the shop. (Be sure to show some ♥ while you're there!) It's that simple! This is required and must be done before any additional entries will count.
You can do any or all of the following for extra entries into this contest.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE THAT YOU DO, OR ELSE IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS A SEPARATE ENTRY!
1. Blog about this contest, linking back to both this post and M Cube in your post.
2. For every friend you refer who does the following, you will get another entry: enters this contest AND follows Fishing and Wishing via Google Friend Connect. (Make sure they tell me you sent 'em!)
3. Follow Fishing and Wishing on Twitter, and tweet about this contest. Be sure to include "@FishingNWishing" in your tweet, so I can verify your entry.
4. Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar). If you already follow, just leave a separate comment saying so.
5. "Friend" Fishing and Wishing on Facebook. If you already have, just leave a separate comment saying so.
6. Grab my button (right sidebar) and post it on your blog.
This contest will end at 11:59 PM EST on July 29th, 2010, when a winner will be chosen at random. Please make sure I have some way to contact you: leave your email or Twitter/Ravelry/Etsy ID in your first comment, if your Blogger profile doesn't let me view your email addy. Winner must respond within 36 hours of being notified.
Open to international winners, woohoo!
Thank you to M Cube for sponsoring this giveaway. I have not been compensated in any way for this post. All opinions are, and will always be, my own.