THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS, 'MISUSED INNOCENCE'!
Today's giveaway is sponsored by Ros at Scottish Lily Jewelry on Etsy. Ros specializes in nature-inspired jewelry and Jewish wire Kippot.
The US-based winner of this giveaway will win this beautiful pair of oak leaf-inspired earrings, featuring a 4mm wooden bead in between two Swarovski crystals. The winner gets to choose whether to keep the dark green crystals or to switch them out for any other color!
Scottish Lily Jewelry carries many beautiful items; I'm going to show you a few of my favorites, including these lovely cluster earrings inspired by summer ($37). Check out more here.
I simply adore this peacock-inspired bracelet. Think it would look good on me? Me too... Tell my hubs!
Are you a fan of rings, like I am? Because this gorgeous sapphire-and-garnet creation, inspired by shadows, is calling my name!
For my Jewish friends out there, take a gander at this beautiful wire kippah, inspired by blue rain. Isn't that gorgeous?! It is kosher for any temple festivity, Ros writes.
So have a look around, drop some love in the shop, and, well, enter this giveaway!
To win a $20 gift certificate to Scottish Lily Jewelry, visit the shop on Etsy and then comment back here with what you would choose if you won. (Be sure to show some ♥ while you're there!) It's that simple! This is required and must be done before any additional entries will count.
You can do any or all of the following for extra entries into this contest.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE THAT YOU DO, OR ELSE IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS A SEPARATE ENTRY!
1. Blog about this contest, linking back to both this post and Scottish Lily Jewelry in your post.
2. For every friend you refer who does the following, you will get another entry: enters this contest AND follows Fishing and Wishing via Google Friend Connect. (Make sure they tell me you sent 'em!)
3. Follow Fishing and Wishing on Twitter, and tweet about this contest. Be sure to include "@FishingNWishing" in your tweet, so I can verify your entry.
4. Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar). If you already follow, just leave a separate comment saying so.
5. "Friend" Fishing and Wishing on Facebook. If you already have, just leave a separate comment saying so.
6. Grab my button (right sidebar) and post it on your blog.
This contest will end at 11:59 PM EST on August 2nd, 2010, when a winner will be chosen at random. Please make sure I have some way to contact you: leave your email or Twitter/Ravelry/Etsy ID in your first comment, if your Blogger profile doesn't let me view your email addy. Winner must respond within 36 hours of being notified.
Open to winners in the USA.
Thank you to Scottish Lily Jewelry for sponsoring this giveaway. I have not been compensated in any way for this post. All opinions are, and will always be, my own.