"Slumbering Might" can be purchased here for $4.99. Such intricate detail goes into each of Beth's works; she thinks of them like jewelry, beautiful and unique.
"Waterlily" is available here for $4.99. (Imagine! You can own your own original works of fine art for less than five bucks each!) This one was of a waterlily that Beth found floating in her backyard pond. Beautiful.
To win the "Fragrance Faery" Artist Trading Card, visit Beth's Artworx and then comment back here with your favorite item in her shop. (Be sure to show some ♥ while you're there!) It's that simple! This is required and must be done before any additional entries will count.
You can do any or all of the following for extra entries into this contest.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE THAT YOU DO, OR ELSE IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS A SEPARATE ENTRY!
1. Blog about this contest, linking back to both this post and Beth's Artworx in your post.
2. Follow Fishing and Wishing on Twitter, and tweet about this contest. Be sure to include "@FishingNWishing" in your tweet, so I can verify your entry.
3. Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar). If you already follow, just leave a separate comment saying so.
4. "Friend" Fishing and Wishing on Facebook. If you already have, just leave a separate comment saying so.
5. Grab my button (right sidebar) and post it on your blog.
This contest will end at 11:59 PM EST on July 8th, 2010, when a winner will be chosen at random. Please make sure I have some way to contact you: leave your email or Twitter/Ravelry/Etsy ID in your first comment, if your Blogger profile doesn't let me view it. Winner must respond within 36 hours of being notified.
Open to international winners, yay!
Thank you to BethLeda for sponsoring this giveaway. All opinions are my own. I have not been compensated in any way for this post.