THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE KNITWIT KNITTER!
All of the soaps in the shop are made with just glycerin, vitamin E, fragrance, and soap coloring.
I may have to pick up a few soaps, myself. There are such wonderful items in the shop, and the cost is very reasonable. (The rose soap, above, is only $1.25 USD!)
Wouldn't this tiered cake soap make a great favor at a wedding or bridal shower? They're only $2 USD each!
And these adorable baby footprint soaps would be excellent for a baby shower, or as part of a new-baby gift. Oh, I'm so glad
I she thought of it; I'll definitely do that next time someone I know is expecting a wee one!
To win this set of three beautiful soaps, visit SassySoaps1184 on Etsy and then comment back here with your favorite item in Fran's lovely shop. (Be sure to show some ♥ while you're there!) It's that simple! This is required and must be done before any additional entries will count.
You can do any or all of the following for extra entries into this contest.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE THAT YOU DO, OR ELSE IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS A SEPARATE ENTRY!
1. Blog about this contest, linking back to both this post and SassySoaps1184 in your post.
2. For every friend you refer who does the following, you will get another entry: enters this contest AND follows Fishing and Wishing via Google Friend Connect. (Make sure they tell me you sent them, so you get the credit!)
3. Follow Fishing and Wishing on Twitter, and tweet about this contest. Be sure to include "@FishingNWishing" in your tweet, so I can verify your entry.
4. Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar). If you already follow, just leave a separate comment saying so.
5. "Friend" Fishing and Wishing on Facebook. If you already have, just leave a separate comment saying so.
6. Grab my button (right sidebar) and post it on your blog.
7. Follow SassySoaps1184 on Twitter, and tweet about this contest. Be sure to include "@SassySoaps1184" in your tweet, so we can verify your entry.
This contest will end at 11:59 PM EST on July 25th, 2010, when a winner will be chosen at random. Please make sure I have some way to contact you: leave your email or Twitter/Ravelry/Etsy ID in your first comment, if your Blogger profile doesn't let me view your email addy. Winner must respond within 36 hours of being notified.
Open to international winners, w00t!
Thank you to SassySoaps1184 for sponsoring this giveaway. I have not been compensated in any way for this post. All opinions are, and will always be, my own.