THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS, SASKIA!
Today's giveaway comes all the way to you from Israel, from the Etsy shop Orly Design!
This beautiful necklace will become the prize of the winner, who can be anywhere in the world. It can be worn as a necklace or bracelet, and is a one-of-a-kind. The ceramic flower "grows" off the round metal base. The beautiful color of the pendant comes from pieces of glass, and the turquoise center will ward off the evil eye, according to folklore.
Here's one way the necklace can be worn. I love the clasp in front, very cool.
Also, to celebrate this giveaway, Orly is giving my blog readers 20% off any of the items in her jewelry department, just for mentioning Fishing and Wishing in your order. But hurry! When the giveaway ends, so does the sale!
If I were me, I might take advantage of the special offer and pick up this beautiful hair comb. I haven't worn a comb in years, but this just might be the ticket!
Also, though it's not part of the sale, I had to show you a couple more of my favorite pieces from Orly Design. She has a wedding department, and look at this gorgeous lovebird cake topper! What a unique idea that would be for a special wedding!
And in her home décor department, I'm loving this chained-together set of votive holders. What a cool idea! (And, I love orange, which is what drew me to this picture. Just sayin'.)
To win this beautiful ceramic-and-stone necklace from Orly Design, visit the shop on Etsy and then comment back here with your favorite item in her shop. (Be sure to show some ♥ while you're there!) It's that simple! This is required and must be done before any additional entries will count.
You can do any or all of the following for extra entries into this contest.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE THAT YOU DO, OR ELSE IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS A SEPARATE ENTRY!
1. Blog about this contest, linking back to both this post and Orly Design in your post.
2. For every friend you refer who does the following, you will get another entry: enters this contest AND follows Fishing and Wishing via Google Friend Connect. (Make sure they tell me you sent 'em!)
3. Follow Fishing and Wishing on Twitter, and tweet about this contest. Be sure to include "@FishingNWishing" in your tweet, so I can verify your entry.
4. Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar). If you already follow, just leave a separate comment saying so.
5. "Friend" Fishing and Wishing on Facebook. If you already have, just leave a separate comment saying so.
6. Grab my button (right sidebar) and post it on your blog.
This contest will end at 11:59 PM EST on August 3rd, 2010, when a winner will be chosen at random. Please make sure I have some way to contact you: leave your email or Twitter/Ravelry/Etsy ID in your first comment, if your Blogger profile doesn't let me view your email addy. Winner must respond within 36 hours of being notified.
Open to everyone in the whole wide world, w00t!
Thank you to Orly Design for sponsoring this giveaway. I have not been compensated in any way for this post. All opinions are, and will always be, my own.