Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Winner: Sterling Silver Twig Ring from michaelLionel Creations!

The winner of this beauty from the talented michaelLionel Creations - who tells me he's had two sales as a result of this blog, woohoo!! - is the very lucky KJO!
Congrats, KJO! Please contact me by noon EST on Thursday to claim your prize.
Thank you to all of you who participated in this contest, and to Michael for sponsoring it. Be sure and visit his shop to see what marvelous works of art he's creating.
Also please check my sidebar ---> to see what else we're giving away, and get your entries in! More fabulous giveaways coming up EVERY DAY through at least the end of July! Good luck!
☺☺☺☺☺
P.S. Duh, me - I keep forgetting to say this! If you win on Fishing and Wishing, feel free to go ahead and grab the "I Won..." button over there on the right, too! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Thank you, very much! How should I contact you? I can have the ring sized right? I'm afraid I have a very large finger, ;)

    KJo on Ravelry

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the blogosphere go 'round. Thanks for leaving yours!