THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS, LIZZIEK8!
Today's giveaway, which is open internationally, is sponsored by Jaime at the Etsy shop Little Grippers Crayons.
Little Grippers Crayons carries a wide variety of crayon shapes for your little ones' various needs. There are girl-specific crayons (where these garden ones are located, although I would submit that these could definitely be unisex!), boy-specific, and unisex crayons. You can see that they are very well-made, solid and with rich, deep colors. I don't see any bubbles or missing areas, and I would venture to guess that any sub-par crayons are removed and remade! Custom orders are also welcome.
I know two little girls in this house who would go ga-ga for these beautiful heart crayons! Of course, they would want them to be ALL pink and purple, because they are a bit silly like that.
Meanwhile, I was starting to work on this post when the young man in the house came by and saw these race car and transportation-themed crayons on the screen. Guess I'll be adding those to my shopping cart sometime in the near future! He will be one happy little boy when those show up in the mail.
(By the way, are my little ones the only kids who think the mailman personally gives us all the things that arrive in the mail? LOL)
Got a Disney fan in the house? Jaime's got you covered there, too, with these adorable Mickey Mouse crayons! Love 'em!
And I'm sure you could guess that these sea life crayons would be MY favorite, right? I wish I had some right now; I'm suddenly in a coloring mood!
The packaging itself is also very lovely and professional-looking.
So have a look around the shop, and you'll see many more types of crayons than just the ones I've shown here. Have fun and remember that these, too, would make great children's party favors!
To win the crayon set of your choice from Little Grippers Crayons, visit the shop on Etsy and then comment back here with your favorite item in their shop. (Be sure to show some ♥ while you're there!) It's that simple! This is required and must be done before any additional entries will count.
You can do any or all of the following for extra entries into this contest.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE THAT YOU DO, OR ELSE IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS A SEPARATE ENTRY!
1. Blog about this contest, linking back to both this post and Little Grippers Crayons in your post.
2. For every friend you refer who does the following, you will get another entry: enters this contest AND follows Fishing and Wishing via Google Friend Connect. (Make sure they tell me you sent 'em!)
3. Follow Fishing and Wishing on Twitter, and tweet about this contest. Be sure to include "@FishingNWishing" in your tweet, so I can verify your entry.
4. Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar). If you already follow, just leave a separate comment saying so.
5. "Friend" Fishing and Wishing on Facebook. If you already have, just leave a separate comment saying o.
6. Grab my button (right sidebar) and post it on your blog.
This contest will end at 11:59 PM EST on August 16th, 2010, when a winner will be chosen at random. Please make sure I have some way to contact you: leave your email or Twitter/Ravelry/Etsy ID in your first comment, if your Blogger profile doesn't let me view your email addy. Winner must respond within 36 hours of being notified.
Open to winners everywhere, yay!!
Thank you to Little Grippers Crayons for sponsoring this giveaway. I have not been compensated in any way for this post. All opinions are, and will always be, my own.