Saturday, August 7, 2010

WINNER: $140 Lampwork Bead necklace from Tantra Beads!


Congratulations to Susan M., who was just randomly-selected as the winner of this beautiful necklace from the Etsy shop Tantra Beads!!

Susan, I don't have your email address, so I just tweeted you on Twitter. Check your tweet replies and get back to me by noon on Sunday, please!

Special thanks to Kristina at Tantra Beads and to all of you who entered. Stay tuned, I've got two more winners coming up tonight!

☻☻☻☻☻

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    I sent my address via Facebook, but just in case you don't see it there, here it is

    Susan McNeill
    2855 West Oakland Drive
    Wilmington, DE 19808
    susanmcneill6 (at) comcast (dot) net

    Thanks for the giveaway - that necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the blogosphere go 'round. Thanks for leaving yours!